Thursday, May 1, 2014

A bit of blog housekeeping

Firstly, welcome new followers!  I'm always happy to see new faces. I hope you like what you see. The food scene in Bryan and College Station continues to grow and I still manage to find content for this blog.

Second, I've removed Foodie Blogroll from my blog.  They generated a total of 2 hits to my blog in the time I've been a member and I never generate enough traffic to be apart of anything they ever did.  It wasn't worth them taking up the real estate on my page. I wish them well and they're probably great for blogs with more traffic from elsewhere.  They just didn't seem to be working with my blog format.

This blog will continue to not be monetized. I'm not paid in any way, shape, or form for any of the content you see here. I also don't do much in the way of promotion.  Friends that own local businesses have never given me anything in exchange for a blog post, nor have they asked me to write one. Usually I write about them on the blog and tell them about it later.

Once again, welcome!  And cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment